On this episode of Southern Delaware Selections we are showcasing the first town in the first state – Lewes, Delaware, and why it is such a great place to buy a home.
- Homes available in Lewes
- Checking out Breakwater Junction Bike Trail
- Talking with Mayor Ted Becker and Betsy reamer of the Lewes Chamber on the Cape Water Taxi
- Govenors with Schell Brothers
- Interview with the McKeown family – owners of Agave, Nectar Juice Bar and Cafe, and Station on Kings.
- Checking out Shell We Bounce
- Stopping by Sussex Tree
- Talking with Jamie King of Tunnell and Raysor about making the buying experience as smooth as possible.